• When the onion turns well translucent, add the garlic, the pepper and the paprika, then cook, stirring, for about a minute;
• After a few minutes, add Petti Chopped Tomatoes and cook for about ten minutes or until the tomato has dried;
• Break the eggs in the pan and place them directly above the tomato: cook with a lid for 3-4 minutes;
• Remove from heat and add the crumbled feta, the za’atr and the fresh coriander.
Ingredients for 2 servings
• Eggs, 4
• Feta, 100 g;
• Za’atr, 1 teaspoon;
• Fresh or dry pepper, 1 teaspoon;
• Sweet paprika, 1 teaspoon;
• Fresh coriander, q.s.;
• Garlic, 1 clove;
• Onion, 1⁄2;
• Oil, q.s.;
• Salt, to taste.