For the stew
• Place the garlic clove in a saucepan with the chopped capers, the anchovy and the olives;
• Add a tablespoon of Petti double concentrated organic tomato paste and allow all ingredients to flavour for a few minutes;
• Douse with a ladle of water to get the right texture, then add salt if necessary and keep aside.
For the morsels
• Chop the sea bass with a knife, then mix it with the mashed boiled potato;
• Season with oil, salt and pepper;
• Add the chopped parsley, the lemon peel, the chopped red onion and the egg
• Shape the meatballs and fry in a pan with a little oil;
• Once they are golden brown, let them cook for about ten minutes
with the sauce in the pan;
• Serve the morsels with the stew, then complete with a drizzle of raw oil
and a sprinkling of fresh parsley.
Ingredients for 2 people
• Garlic, 1 clove;
• Salted capers, 3;
• Chili pepper, 1⁄2;
• Taggiasca olives, 8;
• Petti Double Concentrated Organic
Tomato Paste, 1 spoonful;
• Water, 1 ladle.
For the sea bass morsels
• Seabassfillets(alreadycooked), 200g;
• Boiled potato, 1;
• Parsley, 10 g;
• Lemon, 1⁄2 peel;
• Red onion, 1⁄2;
• Egg white, 1;
• Breadcrumbs, q.s.